Bookkeeping & On-Site Support
All registered business entities in Singapore, Sole-Proprietorship, Partnerships and Companies must keep proper books of accounts as stipulated by Singapore Law.
Good bookkeeping need not be viewed only as a form of compliance exercise. Yes, bookkeeping is the day-to-day maintenance of accounting system and the keying of accounting data that would allow for the drafting of financial statements. By having proper bookkeeping, it provides insight for sound business decision-making as well as efficient financial management. Furthermore through keeping your accounts up-to-date, you will also avoid unnecessary penalties with ACRA and IRAS.
Our service includes the following:
• Accounting services support - billing and payment processing
• Bank administration and Bank reconciliation
• Month closing support
• Preparation of monthly management reports and audit schedule
• Preparation of budgeting and forecasting reports
• GST reconciliation and filing